Over a period of 12 years of experience in web industry, I have tried and experimented a lot of WordPress Plugin.
I tried, check the plugin’s features, some worked and some not. Yes, it is happen to everyone.
Also, I understand that searching for right plugins could be a daunting task and this is why I keep sharing about using WordPress plugins here
Today I try to list 5 must have wordpress plugins that will boost our wordpress website.
- Google Analytics Plugin:
Why should I use it in our WordPress website?
- Easy integration with your Google Analytics Website
- Includes download tracking and many more insights in details
- know your visitors more deeply.
2. WordPress SEO – by Yoast
Its is really useful wordpress seo plugin. It has many useful features:
- Having most advanced Sitemap XML facility
- Full control over page / post title, site tag lines
- Full control over site breadcrumbs
- Canonical URL management
3. WordPress Page / Post Cache plugin
Cache plugin is one of the most required plugin in nowadays. In a fast life user will not wait more than 4 secs to load your page fully. So, page or post cache plugin will be best option.
WP Fastest Cache plugin store your data in a file based system so that it served faster than a traditional PHP & MySQL render process.
4. Thrive Comments WordPress Plugin
If you want to engage your visitors more and wants to make your site’s comment section with a voting facility, then you must use Thrive Comments WordPress Plugin.
5. Compress JPEG & PNG images
Make your website more faster by optimizing your JPEG and PNG images. This plugin automatically optimizes all your images by the popular image compression services TinyJPG and TinyPNG.