Another phase of our collection and knowledge on WordPress Interview Question , we want to share with you . Also it can helps you on knowledge growth too.
1. Is the functions.php file required in each theme?
Ans: b: No
2 Which of the following theme files can be used to customize the “page not found error” error page?
3. How can a logo be placed on a WordPress header?
a. Manually add the logo to the source code.
b. Upload a new logo in admin settings.
c. Update the logo path in the config file.
Ans: a: Manually add the logo to the source code.
4. Which of the following tasks must be performed to add a favicon icon to your site?
a. Upload a favicon icon to your site.
b. Add a favicon icon link to the theme’s header file or update the existing favicon icon link to the new one.
c. Change the favicon icon in admin settings.
d. The favicon icon cannot be changed.
e. a and b
f. b and c
Ans: e : a and b
5. Which of the following methods can be used to eliminate spam?
a. Using the wp-captcha-free plug-in.
b. Using the askimet plug-in.
c. Using a widget.
d. None of the above.
e. a and b
Ans: e: a and b
6. To manually make the sidebar widget-ready, the user must ______________.
a. modify the sidebar.php file
b. enable it in the admin settings
c. change the index.php file
Ans: a : modify the sidebar.php file
7. In order to display a widget, the user must _________________.
a. set the “show property” of the desired widget to “true”
b. drag the desired widget to the side bar
c. add the desired widget to the post
d. change the source code
Ans: b : drag the desired widget to the side bar
8. Which of the following tasks should be performed before installing any widget?
a. Verify whether the widget directory is in “write mode”.
b. Verify that plug-ins can be installed on your version of WordPress.
c. Verify that your WordPress theme is widget-ready.
d. None of the above tasks should be performed.
Ans: c :Verify that your WordPress theme is widget-ready.
9. Which of following action must be performed before using Akismet Plugin?
a. Simply install it.
b. Create an account at wordpress.com.
c. Create an account for this plug-in on your own site.
Ans: b : Create an account at wordpress.com.
10. Are categories and tags not available for pages?
Ans: a : Yes
11. Can you limit the number of revisions WordPress stores by _____
a. adding the following line to your wp-config.php file: define(‘WP_POST_REVISIONS’, 3);
b. using a plugin
c. changing a setting on admin panel
Ans: a: adding the following line to your wp-config.php file: define(‘WP_POST_REVISIONS’, 3); , b: using a plugin
12. Can a post belong to more than one category?
Ans: a: Yes
13. What is the limitation to the depth of your categories?
a. 10 levels
b. 20 levels
c. No limit levels
Ans: c: No limit levels
14. Who of the following persons can read a post locked by password?
a. Only administrators, editors and authors
b. Registered users who knows a password
c. Anyone who knows a password
Ans: c: Anyone who knows a password
15.Can you set individual password for each post?
Ans: a: Yes
16. Which of the following methods is required to post html code for others to read?
a. Replacing special characters with corresponding html codes or character codes.
b. Using the “<” code “>” tag.
c. Using the “<” pre “>” tag.
d. None of the above: WordPress auto-replaces special characters with substituted characters.
Ans: a: Replacing special characters with corresponding html codes or character codes.
17. Which of the below functions is required to create a new taxonomy?
Ans: b: register_taxonomy
18.in which version were custom taxonomies introduced?
Ans: a: 2.3
19. A taxonomy is a _______
c. group of terms
Ans: c: group of terms
20. Image size limits can be set _______________.
a. directly in the posts
b. in the wp-imageresize plug-in
c. in the admin settings
d. a and b
Ans: c: in the admin settings