1. You want to schedule a backup of your site database but do not have enough permission to access your host. of the following choices can help you perform this task?
a) Use phpMyAdmin
b) Install wp database backup plug-in
c) Use cron job to schedule.
2. A plug-in must be used in order to allow users to post flash of multimedia files.
3. Schedule post for future publishing
4. The “function_exist()” function can be used to check whether a plug-in activated or not?
Answer : (A)
5.Image size can be set __________
a) Directly in the post’s
b) in the wp-imageresize plug-in
c) in the admin settings
d) a and b
6. In order to to display a widget, the user must _____
a) Set he “Show Property” of the desired widget to “true”
b) Drag the desired widget of the side bar
c) Add the Desired widget to the post
d) Change the source code
7. A possible way to collect real-time statistics about traffic to a WordPress site is to
a) use a built-in tool
b) use a plug-in
c) use a widget
d) None of the above
8. You want to schedule a backup of your site database but do not have enough permissions to access your host. Which of the following choices can help you perform this task?
a. Use phpMyAdmin.
b. Install “wp database backup” plug-in.
c. Use cron job to schedule.
d. Cannot schedule.
9. Which of the following actions must be performed before upgrading WordPress?
a. Back up the site.
b. Ensure that the database user name registered to WordPress has permission to create, modify, and delete database tables.
c. Deactivate plug-ins.
d. Enable FTP on the site.
e. a, c, and d
f. a, b, and c
Ans: ( f)
10. Which of the following files must be deleted after installing WordPress?
d. None of these files.
11. A possible way to install WordPress in your language is to _________________.
a. manually install language package or translate as necessary
b. enable the desired language in admin settings
c. Neither: WordPress cannot be installed in languages other than English.
12 . Which of the following actions must you perform to move your site from “/wordpress” to “/blog/wordpress”?
a. Change the source code.
b. Update the wp-config.php file.
c. Update the database.
d. The site cannot be moved in that manner.
Ans: ( C)
13. On which of the following databases can WordPress be installed by default?
c. Microsoft SQL Server
14. WordPress’s requirements are modest. At minimum, your server should support:
a. PHP version 4.4.9 or greater, MySQL version 4.0 or greater
b. PHP version 4.3 or greater, MySQL version 4.0 or greater
c. PHP version 4.4.9 or greater, MySQL version 5.1 or greater
d. PHP version 4.3 or greater, MySQL version 5.1 or greater
Ans: ( b)
15. Can you Override database values for your site URLs in wp-config.php?
Ans: ( a)
16. Is it able to run more than one site/blog from a single installation of WordPress?
17. What is the first action you need to take for enabling WordPress MU feature?
a. Enable WordPress MU feature on admin panel
b. Enable Network feature
c. Add this code to wp-config.php file: define( ‘WP_ALLOW_MULTISITE’, true );
18. After moving a WordPress site to a new host. If you changed your site’s URL. Do you have to update your posts and pages to correct paths to your uploaded media files?